Houston Rockets vs Cleveland Cavaliers recap and quick notes.
- Back to back offensive rebounds for the Rockets.
- Capela grabbed the first and took it right to Lebron in the paint for two points
- Irving off to a great start early. Started off 3 of 3 from FG range.
- Ryan Anderson hits back to back three-pointers. Cavs calls first time
- Lebron back Capela down for fadeaway two. Capela with good defense.
- Trevor Ariza starting off slow again. 0 for 2 early in the first qtr.
- Ariza hits his first three with 4:51 left in the first qtr.
- Rockets finish 7 for 15 from behind
- Gordon hit two quick back to back three pointers after he checked in
- 33-26 Rockets up after the first
- Rockets off to slow start missing baskets.
- Beverley penetrated to the basket twice and missed two layups. He was well defended on one of them.
- Fan ran out on the court with just over five minutes left in the first half. Security escorted him out pretty quickly.
- Rockets attacking the basket okay.
- Back to back three-pointers made it a 12-point game in the second. 12 points is the largest lead for Cavs up until this point.
- James Harden 1 for 6 from 3-pt range with 3:31 left in the first half.
- Cavs off to good start with back to back baskets.
- Rockets start hitting their three-pointers about two minutes into the third qtr.
- Cavs have to take a timeout to regroup
- Ariza gets to the free throw line twice.
- There was a stretch of two minutes where the Rockets couldn’t get a basket to fall despite getting several offensive rebounds
- Rockets finished the 3rd qtr strong and took lead
- Rockets led with points in the paint 38-34 late in the 3rd qtr
- Rockets take the lead early after finishing the 3rd qtr strong
- Missed FTs down the stretch hurt the Rockets chances to seal the game
- The shot falling and great hustle by the Rockets sealed this game.